I cant battle lance in dragon Den [SOLVED]

Darkking

So for some reason lance won't fight me even tho I have dragon Madallion, I am johto champion and I have a lv100 dragon type, My friend thinks it might be bugged since I started this back before y'all changed it to new requirement but idk if I'm doing something wrong or I just missing a requirement I just want to go to cerulean cave.

So for some reason lance won't fight me even tho I have dragon Madallion, I am johto champion and I have a lv100 dragon type, My friend thinks it might be bugged since I started this back before y'all changed it to new requirement but idk if I'm doing something wrong or I just missing a requirement I just want to go to cerulean cave.

Hello Darkking,

I'm sorry about this inconvenience. Another requirement is to speak with the guard in front of Cerulean Cave. Have you completed this step as well? Lance is listed in this guide which includes any other requirements that you may be missing.

Let me know if you're missing this requirement. I hope you have a great day.

Edited by Menrva

Hello Darkking,

I'm sorry about this inconvenience. Another requirement is to speak with the guard in front of Cerulean Cave. Have you completed this step as well? Lance is listed in this guide which includes any other requirements that you may be missing.

Let me know if you're missing this requirement. I hope you have a great day.

I talked to a guard that was near a house and he disappeared