Game automatically closes [SOLVED]

Badboy0777

Hey pro after the update the game automatically comes to the home screen (the place where we have to write the username and password). It happens mostly when I'm in a long battle plzz help pro team

Hi there. Do you happen to be playing on Android? If so, please try to uninstall and delete all your PRO files on your phone? Afterwards, please install the new download found here.

Let me know if this works for you.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Do you happen to be playing on Android? If so, please try to uninstall and delete all your PRO files on your phone? Afterwards, please install the new download found here.

Let me know if this works for you.

Someone from pro team said to me this Tue last time and it works but almost after 30 min the game automatically closes and after that the game closes every 7 min

Someone from pro team said to me this Tue last time and it works but almost after 30 min the game automatically closes and after that the game closes every 7 min

Hi there. Can you try to close all your background activity, restart your phone and try again?

Hi there. Can you try to close all your background activity, restart your phone and try again?

Thanx pro team it worked actually there was a app always running in background it's name is universal copy so I deleted it and now my game runs pretty good.

Thanx pro team it worked actually there was a app always running in background it's name is universal copy so I deleted it and now my game runs pretty good.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!