banned reason [LOCKED]

Xxazikoxx

If you do not know why you were banned, or want to check the length, check the dashboard first. https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/

If you feel like your ban is unjust, make an appeal here. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/discipline-appeals.37/

General support is not the correct place to make your appeal.

hello ,i want to know why my account XxAzikoxX got banned ,just provide me reason and if i need my account back , thanking you

Hello there! If you are banned, you should be able to check the reason in the Dashboard. Furthermore, bans should not be discussed in this sub-forum. Despite this, you may make a thread under Discipline Appeals if you feel that this ban is unjust in any way. It is also good to note that bans are not performed without proper evidence. Please be patient as you wait for a staff member to respond. You may bump your thread every 24 hours.

If it doesn’t say that you are banned on the dashboard, you can ask about the reason in your Appeal. However, there are cases where your account isn’t actually banned although there is something on your connection that is. Therefore, please double check with the following questions!

▪︎ Are you using Proxy?

Try not using it, and then test again

▪︎ Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this postYou could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first.

With all that said, I wish you the best of luck and will now be locking this thread.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.