Focus Sash

Barney

Hello,

after the use of focus sash, it disappeared completely. its not on my poke or in my bag anymore :/

It would be terribly annoying to fight everytime koichi boss for 1 focus sash or even the opportunity to get one :/

So im suggesting that it wont disappears after use in battle.

Thx for reading.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

78321 Hello,

after the use of focus sash, it disappeared completely. its not on my poke or in my bag anymore :/

It would be terribly annoying to fight everytime koichi boss for 1 focus sash or even the opportunity to get one :/

So im suggesting that it wont disappears after use in battle.

Thx for reading.

78436 I don't think that it should of disapeared.

If that's the case then go ahead and report it on the "Bug Thread".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

When this item is held by a Pokémon, if the Pokémon has full HP but is hit by an attack that would knock it out, this item prevents the holder from fainting and keeps it at 1HP. The Focus Sash disappears after use.

-serebii-

No bugs. Focus Sash is one time use item.

Why does it have the same criteria as berries? For berries it makes sense as you can easily get multiples if not hundreds of them. You only have a chance of getting a Focus Sash every 2 weeks.

Focus Sash should only disappear for the remainder of the battle only, but after the battle ends the items are 'returned' to the Pokemon. Sort of like a Wild Pokemon using Knock Off on one of your Pokemon holding anything.

In my opinion getting 1 time use focus sash completely kills some viable and interesting strategies and push people more towards boring meta items like choice items or life orb. At this point it is totally useless to rely on focus sash for pvp and i find it kinda lame... Is there a reason why it is 1 time use only ? Did the devs find it too powerful and chose to nerf it to the ground ? (Imho it doesnt even make sense since you can still use it in pvp 1 time every 2 weeks, so if focus sash was op it would make 1 fight every 2 weeks imbalanced...)

Obviously i am biased since i love focus sash cloyster so much in addition with shell smash/skill link. Seeing a cloyster solo an entire unprepared team is something :D

No bugs. Focus Sash is one time use item.

Its right that focus sash HAS to disappear after use. The problem here is that this rule (like for any other consumable item) doesnt apply for pvp.

But i assume that this isnt the case in PRO and shane didnt code it yet. (Assumption: Berrys wont come back after use --> every other consumable item wont come back too)

I dont know if its possible to seperate "normal battles" and pvp. If not, then it would be nice that focus sash wouldnt disappear anymore in any battle.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Oh so focus sash is 1 time item use? Well that sucks tbh...

Is it the only item that has one time use? ( Competetive item ofc not like revive etc )

Because normally Focus sash is a one use item IN the battle.. I do not know if they will change this in the future but it actually takes 1-2 weeks to get a new focus sash.

axz779.png