Speed EVs reset to 0 after lending [SOLVED]

Icing

Hi,

I lent a guildmate 3 Brelooms (Atk/Speed trained) on August 3rd for 1 day using the new lending system/feature, and I received a message yesterday that they had returned to my box. I didn't look at them until now and I noticed that all of the Speed EVs were reset (2 of them have 0 Speed EVs, don't know why one of them has 4 Speed EVs?) Below are screenshots I just took of the 3 Breloom. Would there be any way to restore the Speed EVs on them? Thank you QAQ

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Icing

Maybe the guild mate used EV reducing berries?

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Hi,

I lent a guildmate 3 Brelooms (Atk/Speed trained) on August 3rd for 1 day using the new lending system/feature, and I received a message yesterday that they had returned to my box. I didn't look at them until now and I noticed that all of the Speed EVs were reset (2 of them have 0 Speed EVs, don't know why one of them has 4 Speed EVs?) Below are screenshots I just took of the 3 Breloom. Would there be any way to restore the Speed EVs on them? Thank you QAQ

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Hi there. Really sorry for the inconvenience. This was a bug with the Pokemon lending system, but rest assured that the bug has now been resolved. I'll put in a request to have the EVs of your Breloom restored. I can't give an ETA as to when it'll be done, so please be patient until then! Will let you know once it's been done.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Really sorry for the inconvenience. This was a bug with the Pokemon lending system, but rest assured that the bug has now been resolved. I'll put in a request to have the EVs of your Breloom restored. I can't give an ETA as to when it'll be done, so please be patient until then! Will let you know once it's been done.

Thank you Fluffles, you've saved me!!! Will all 3 Brelooms be restored, or just the two that I found screenshots for?

Thank you Fluffles, you've saved me!!! Will all 3 Brelooms be restored, or just the two that I found screenshots for?

Hi there. As the issue was due to us, all EVs on the 3 Breloom have been restored. Can you check that for me?

Hi again! Speed EVs are back, thank you so much Fluffles!!!!!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!