i just brought a new computer

Kingmejestic28

I just brought a new computer and cant download pro its a HP Stream laptop windows 10 in s mode intel Celeron 4gb 32gb eMMC 11" HD And Has WiFi Bluetooth any know how to down load pro on my new laptop if so please help me thro this thanks

trainer king mejestic28 thanks have a wonderful night please help me

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL

I just brought a new computer and cant download pro its a HP Stream laptop windows 10 in s mode intel Celeron 4gb 32gb eMMC 11" HD And Has WiFi Bluetooth any know how to down load pro on my new laptop if so please help me thro this thanks

trainer king mejestic28 thanks have a wonderful night please help me

Hi there. Could you please try our Mirror Downloads? Please ensure you're downloading the correct file for your operating system.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

after I down load it disapperd from my laptop I could not fined it and it wont let me open a shortcut either and will not open from the short cut

Hi there, can you check your donwloads folder for the PRO file? You can also use the search feature on your PC.

I have looked on my whole pc its no were have have down loaded it and played got off and left for a few minutes and its no were on my laptop I checked every inch of of my laptop what one do I download from the mirror downloads I just down loaded the wrong version told me I had to download the right version

Edited by kingmejestic28

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL

I have looked on my whole pc its no were have have down loaded it and played got off and left for a few minutes and its no were on my laptop I checked every inch of of my laptop what one do I download from the mirror downloads I just down loaded the wrong version told me I had to download the right version

Hi there. From the Mirror downloads, you'll have to download the corresponding download for your Operating System. You can check your Operating by Right-clicking on the Start button on the lower left corner of the screen. Then, Left-click on System. There will be an entry under System called System Type listed. If it lists 32-bit Operating System, than the PC is running the 32-bit (x86) version of Windows. If it lists 64-bit Operating System, than the PC is running the 64-bit (x64) version of Windows.

Your pc probably blocks such downloads. try to disable internet downloads security and try again.

Show respect even to the ones who might not deserve it. not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.

I tried them all they all disapper and 32 one says its wrong version

Hi there. Can you please try the following steps and tell me if you find your PRO File?

-Select the search box on the taskbar, and type PROx64.

-After you enter that, click My stuff to find results for files, apps, settings, photos, videos, and music across your PC and even OneDrive.

Let me know if you find the PROx64 file using this.