My pokemon disappear. [LOCKED]

Minh18042005

My pokemon disappear.

Hello minh18042005,

I'm very sorry about this frustrating issue. Can you provide screenshots, ID numbers, or any details about the Pokemon that have disappeared? If you do have screenshots or an ID, you can post to the Restore Pokemon Megathread here.

Please let me know if you have this information or not. Have a great day.

Hello minh18042005,

I'm very sorry about this frustrating issue. Can you provide screenshots, ID numbers, or any details about the Pokemon that have disappeared? If you do have screenshots or an ID, you can post to the Restore Pokemon Megathread here.

Please let me know if you have this information or not. Have a great day.

I don't have any information about my disappear. It a lv 75 rattata.

I don't have any information about my disappear. It a lv 75 rattata.

Hello minh18042005,

Great news! The rattata can be recovered. The information you provided was adequate. You will need to be offline when it is restored to your account. Also, before this can be recovered, you will need to change your password. Please be mindful of rules concerning account sharing:

Account sharing isn't recommended but allowed none the less. Any infraction done on your account is the responsibility of the account owner and punishments will be issued to the account no matter who was under control at the time.

Let me know once you have changed your password. I hope this fixes your issue. Have a great day.

Edited by Menrva

Hello minh18042005,

Great news! The rattata can be recovered. The information you provided was adequate. You will need to be offline when it is restored to your account. Also, before this can be recovered, you will need to change your password. Please be mindful of rules concerning account sharing:

Let me know once you have changed your password. I hope this fixes your issue. Have a great day.

I have changed my password

I have changed my password

Alright, you will need to be offline in order for the rattata to be recovered. If you're currently online in game, you can log off and we'll take care of it for you. Please let me know if you decide to log off now. Also, let me know which rattata you would like recovered.

Alright, you will need to be offline in order for the rattata to be recovered. If you're currently online in game, you can log off and we'll take care of it for you. Please let me know if you decide to log off now. Also, let me know which rattata you would like recovered.

I'm not going to log off