DOUBT [LOCKED]

Mjolnir

Hi, I had Latios in a time where there was no REROLL so I traded for Latias, I traded because my latios came horrible, I was wondering if there is any way to make the exchange again because at that time there was no REROLL and the LATIOS much better than to LATIAS, at least for me.

I just want to know if there's any way, Thanks!

Hi, I had Latios in a time where there was no REROLL so I traded for Latias, I traded because my latios came horrible, I was wondering if there is any way to make the exchange again because at that time there was no REROLL and the LATIOS much better than to LATIAS, at least for me.

I just want to know if there's any way, Thanks!

Hello Mjoinir,

I'm sorry about this inconvenience. Unfortunately, requests for these exchanges are not being granted at this time. However, due to upcoming additions to the game, it will be possible for you to catch Latios even though you already have Latias. You can remain updated about these changes by joining the PRO Discord server here. There is currently no ETA for when this will be available.

Again, I am sorry that requests are no longer taken. I will be locking this thread since the question about exchanges has been answered. I hope you have a great day.

-Locked-

Edited by Menrva