ANDROID DEVICE CONTROLS

Wasimreaz4615

Today I have start playing this game I finds some problem its hard to control while swiping so I have a request to pro that to have a emulator for android created by pro or in new update there should may be both option we can choose emulator or swipe option for android users which may very helpful for all those who are playing one mobile thanks and comment and vote me it you agree I am right and she dialog are so small in android that we can't able to touch x so plz help to have button or emulator for moving characters

• Like 2

It's actually a lot easier for me to swipe than to use an emulator.

I would suggest to make the UI a bit more player friendly, since when you make it bigger, it gets all mixed up with some buttons in top of others. xD

Of course, talking about android.

It's actually a lot easier for me to swipe than to use an emulator.

I would suggest to make the UI a bit more player friendly, since when you make it bigger, it gets all mixed up with some buttons in top of others. xD

Of course, talking about android.

I agree about the UI. The chat obscurs some of the shortcut buttons in my phone even if toggled-down.

• 2 weeks later...
its very hard for android user ,using swipe on every direction , we want a joypad attach

on the screen

Don't speak for everyone, I hate joypads in emulators.

I think an option to use a joypad or to just swipe would be nice.