Can't find Mirage Island (Old Man Jerry says he can see the island) [SOLVED]

Mrbragonite

Hello,

Today I talked to Old Man Jerry, who said he could see Mirage Island! I was very happy to discover it for the first time. If I understand it correctly, route 131 should be replaced by route 131B, replacing Sky Pillar for Mirage Island. Unfortunately... it didn't. Am I overlooking something? Is this a bug? Is the old man getting senile? Please help!

Thanks in advance :)

1357449641_mirageisland.thumb.png.4bdf2c2578ce1eb6492d86dc6d3f4b8e.png

Hello,

Today I talked to Old Man Jerry, who said he could see Mirage Island! I was very happy to discover it for the first time. If I understand it correctly, route 131 should be replaced by route 131B, replacing Sky Pillar for Mirage Island. Unfortunately... it didn't. Am I overlooking something? Is this a bug? Is the old man getting senile? Please help!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi there. To clarify, Route 131 to the east of town will be replaced with the alternate map Route 131 B. Traveling north on that route will lead the player to Mirage Island. You'll have 24 hours from the moment when Old Man Jerry first sees the island to explore it. You can go to and leave the Island at any point. Once 24 hours have passed, Route 131 B will transform back into the regular Route 131.

Can you please attach screenshots of Route 131 not becoming Route 131 B so we can look into your issue further. Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Here are the screenshots, looks like I was just in time!

Old Man Jerry: https://gyazo.com/8d67bb187b1eb92ce8f439a9a8816b96

Route 131: https://gyazo.com/8b562fd7705c5af96f946fbde965ddb6

Sky Pillar: https://gyazo.com/af4d7c67aaa66a9969063dcde6a14cc7

Hope this helps. :)

I've forwarded your issue to a Content Scripter. Please be patient as you wait for a response. Until then, I hope you have a great day!

No rush, I just hope you can find what the problem is!

Hey there! I've looked into the issue and it turns out that you need Hoenn Champion to be able to go to Mirage Island. I've also had this confirmed by a Content Scripter. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. The Old man will be changed accordingly in the future to let others know that they require Champion so they don't encounter your same inconvenience.

I'm really sorry that you couldn't go to Mirage Island yet, but please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hey there! I've looked into the issue and it turns out that you need Hoenn Champion to be able to go to Mirage Island. I've also had this confirmed by a Content Scripter. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. The Old man will be changed accordingly in the future to let others know that they require Champion so they don't encounter your same inconvenience.

I'm really sorry that you couldn't go to Mirage Island yet, but please let me know if you have any further questions.

I think having the Old Man mention so is a very good addition, glad it helped in that way! Thanks for your assistance.

I think having the Old Man mention so is a very good addition, glad it helped in that way! Thanks for your assistance.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!