Exclusive Guild Recruiting Members.

Geomine

we are currently looking for pvpers since we are a pvp guild so with 1 rating and only 35h you dont seem as an experianced player to join in our guild.

i played about a year ago and had a full team built for pvp but my account was wiped, so this is my remaking but i can re apply when i have beat regions and start making pvp teams again, thank you

i played about a year ago and had a full team built for pvp but my account was wiped, so this is my remaking but i can re apply when i have beat regions and start making pvp teams again, thank you

We can help you with the team just play some more unlock more regions (till johto if you finish hoenn will be more easier to help you) and you can join us thank you for your apply.

Just a Greek dude.

Hello PRO Players!

We are Exclusive Guild.

We are a PvP Guild that finish every season at top 10 and at this moment we are looking for some experienced players!

If you wanna join us here is requirements.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Have some experience at pvp.
  2. Have at least 80 rating at pvp.
  3. Know the basics of pokemon(iv,ev,).
  4. Be 15+ years old.
  5. Be an active member and a happy person We dont want toxic players.
  6. Have discord.

We are also doing....

Events like
Guild hunting
and
Tournaments

Good Luck!

Hi i would like to join im still in learning cause im nee im at johto and did 50hr. I know some styff on pvp and i have a good knowlegde of pokemon

My discord tag is : guccitrunkz#4571

In gamename is guccitrunkz im really active

Hi i would like to join im still in learning cause im nee im at johto and did 50hr. I know some styff on pvp and i have a good knowlegde of pokemon

My discord tag is : guccitrunkz#4571

In gamename is guccitrunkz im really active

Hello,first of all thank you for your apply but sadly at this moment, you are not meet all requirements. Have in mind that we are a pvp guild so we need members with experience and some rating also on pvp. Thank you.

Just a Greek dude.