Regi question *solved* [SOLVED]

Mathewberen

If I got DC's during a battle with regirock and unable to battle it again in trainers valley, can I go for registeel? Or is it because I battled regirock I can't obtain either?

Hi there. If you disconnect in a battle with Regirock, then it'd count as a loss and a fail to capture through it's normal questline. However, you can battle Nikola and get a chance to catch Regirock again if you win. Please take note that he has a 21 day cooldown. Disconnecting will not give you another chance to battle another Regi. You'll only be able to battle the Regi you turned in the key for.

Hoping I've clarified your concerns. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. If you disconnect in a battle with Regirock, then it'd count as a loss and a fail to capture through it's normal questline. However, you can battle Nikola and get a chance to catch Regirock again if you win. Please take note that he has a 21 day cooldown. Disconnecting will not give you another chance to battle another Regi. You'll only be able to battle the Regi you turned in the key for.

Hoping I've clarified your concerns. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Perfect answer thank you for the help

Perfect answer thank you for the help

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.