Pro Support [LOCKED]

Ivriven

Hey guys lately Letrix banned 3 of my Account and 3 of my friend. After a few talks we made clear that this Accounts are complet fine. but since 2 weeks i dont get any news , i replayed on all account and asked about what goin on. but still no answer. i feel helpless. is there a other way to help communicate? or maybe a other person ? bc i think letrix doesnt care or just ignores me.

Ty for your time

Hey guys lately Letrix banned 3 of my Account and 3 of my friend. After a few talks we made clear that this Accounts are complet fine. but since 2 weeks i dont get any news , i replayed on all account and asked about what goin on. but still no answer. i feel helpless. is there a other way to help communicate? or maybe a other person ? bc i think letrix doesnt care or just ignores me.

Ty for your time

Hi there. Sorry for the delay in response. Please do note that staff members are simply volunteers and may not always be at your service. The appropriate staff member will reply to your thread accordingly when they are free. Please be patient as you wait for a response. You may bump your thread every 24 hours if it doesn't receive a response. Also, please refrain from talking about your ban here as it is against our General Support Rules. I've now forwarded your thread to the respective parties.

With all that said, will now be locking this thread. Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.