Caught Date Checker NPC Bug (Sinnoh)

Alain30

• 2 weeks later...
Tried it out with OT and old pkmns, even re-logging as the NPC said so, but didn't work.

unknown.png

Hi there, and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience, as well as for the delay of response.

It is an issue raised due to the merge of Red and Blue servers into Silver, therefore only is on this server, and for Pokémon caught before the merge, which happened the 17th April 2018.

These NPCs will work for any Pokémon caught afterwards however, but unfortunately none of those caught prior, and I am currently unaware of a possible way to fix this. If there would be, there is no ETA on when the fix would be applied, and would be on a pretty low priority in the list of things to be done/updated.

The caught date is still saved on the database, so, if you really need to know a few of your Pokémon's caught date, you may reach a staff member on PRO Discord to check it out for you. Please note that it takes a bit of time and efforts, so I'm asking anyone who would want to, to be reasonable in the number of Pokémon, and/or frequency of this service being requested.

Thank you for the report anyway, and with this being said, I wish you to have a great day!

Hi there, and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience, as well as for the delay of response.

It is an issue raised due to the merge of Red and Blue servers into Silver, therefore only is on this server, and for Pokémon caught before the merge, which happened the 17th April 2018.

These NPCs will work for any Pokémon caught afterwards however, but unfortunately none of those caught prior, and I am currently unaware of a possible way to fix this. If there would be, there is no ETA on when the fix would be applied, and would be on a pretty low priority in the list of things to be done/updated.

The caught date is still saved on the database, so, if you really need to know a few of your Pokémon's caught date, you may reach a staff member on PRO Discord to check it out for you. Please note that it takes a bit of time and efforts, so I'm asking anyone who would want to, to be reasonable in the number of Pokémon, and/or frequency of this service being requested.

Thank you for the report anyway, and with this being said, I wish you to have a great day!

Not working in Gold too, should work because no merge (pokemon come from Yellow).

Not working in Gold too, should work because no merge (pokemon come from Yellow).

It might not, perhaps, with people who transferred from Silver to Gold, but I would need to be transferred in order to test myself, which only Eaty could do, and he's busy with more pressing matters. :/

Though it works for me, on both player and staff accounts, at either this specific Caught Date Checker or any other, as shown below: