Foul Play Bad Work

Sentrypercy

because they do not ban "foul play" it works badly I've tried it in showdown mandibuzz vs azumarill and subtracts it from 10 to 15% ps and in PRO it subtracts 60 to 70%

is getting much more ps than is appropriate.

If you can see or confirm it, I would love to know if I am the one that is wrong is really as I say that the movement works badly

Well, could you give me a showdown replay of Azumarill v Mandibuzz & a video evidence of the same just this time in PRO showing me the stats of the used mons?

I'll wait forward to your response.

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.

in my opinion that has no relevance in the case, the movement for my performance is wrong, it is a movement type dark and azumarill is fairy and since it is not effective the movement should subtract the same ps that in showdown is already doing minimal damage or maximum damage, that is irrelevant because it would be very much the difference equally.

in my opinion that has no relevance in the case, the movement for my performance is wrong, it is a movement type dark and azumarill is fairy and since it is not effective the movement should subtract the same ps that in showdown is already doing minimal damage or maximum damage, that is irrelevant because it would be very much the difference equally.

I appreciate your patience, after investigating about this move we found out that Foul Play move is coded properly. Even in Showdown is coded in another way that doesn't mean that it's correct at all.

Foul Play inflicts damage. It uses the target's Attack stat to calculate damage, as opposed to the user's Attack stat. The target's Attack stat modifier is incorporated into damage calculation. With the exception of the Attack stat and Attack stat modifier, all other factors affecting damage calculation, including the item, Ability, type, and status ailment of the user of Foul Play, are incorporated as normal. If the user has the ability Huge Power or Pure Power, Foul Play will be calculated with double the target's attack stat.

Source: Experience and Bulbapedia's page on the move, Foul Play.

With this said, i'm going to lock this thread.

Kind Regards

Senrosia

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.