Can't continue in Golden city with the main storyline

Popped

My problem is that i can't continue with the story because of an NPC called "Michael" after talking to the guard in front of the radio tower as you can see: Guaard.png.a7d804a6280ff2b3b80c80ccc988a4c4.png I have to speak to a guy named "Michael" but when i talk to him he says this: SS1.png.91b96604a3fdd313418167ed15014ada.png - SS2.png.80a45e81f67b4eb4e64a8168934403e0.png So now i'm confused on what to do since the guard still says to talk to Michael and michael doesn't help at all

Thanks it seems i have missed something in the dialog apparantly i have already spoken to this Michael

yeah right u have to talk to michael so and than u have to go to the market and buy a fresh watter after that u go in the lift and go B1F ? something what has F at the end and tada there u are

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks it seems i have missed something in the dialog apparantly i have already spoken to this Michael

Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that your problem has been solved. I will lock this thread now. Hope you have a great day!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.