Becoming a staff

Neal30

Good morning, Neal!

PRO Staff Recruitment opens when the current staff team feel they need additional support in whichever departments they are thin on.

You can find the PRO Staff Recruitment threads here. Currently the only positions open are Discord Moderation positions.

Alternatively for mapping and other artistic posts you can showcase your work here on the forums or in certain Discord channels to get yourself more recognition.

WT76FErWT76FEr

I know this is a question which makes no sensebut I want to be a staff to contribute in the game.So,how can I be a staff or is anyone recruiting staffs?I am a good manager.So,any work that can suit me?

Hi there. Recruitment is opened from time to time, which you can read about in Staff Recruitments. However, this is only opened when we require more members for a specific group. Once we are recruiting for a certain role, there will be an announcement on our Official PRO Discord. Take note that Recruitment is only open for a certain amount of days and that only limited applicants may be accepted.

As stated above, there are only a few open positions right now. One of which you can apply for is Discord Moderation. Along with this, you are able to apply to become an Artist, which focuses on providing original pixelart for the game. You are also able to apply to become a Content Scripter, if you have knowledge on programming or scripting. If you wish to apply for other positions, you'll have to wait until recruitment is opened.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Recruitment is opened from time to time, which you can read about in Staff Recruitments. However, this is only opened when we require more members for a specific group. Once we are recruiting for a certain role, there will be an announcement on our Official PRO Discord. Take note that Recruitment is only open for a certain amount of days and that only limited applicants may be accepted.

As stated above, there are only a few open positions right now. One of which you can apply for is Discord Moderation. Along with this, you are able to apply to become an Artist, which focuses on providing original pixelart for the game. You are also able to apply to become a Content Scripter, if you have knowledge on programming or scripting. If you wish to apply for other positions, you'll have to wait until recruitment is opened.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Is any kind of qualification required to become a content scripter?

I am not a professional content scripter but I when I have nothing to do in real.I like to do some scriptings so it would be good to showcase my intetest in a big platform.Rather than that,I have applied for becoming a discord moderator but the competition is tough so I am trying in different fields.

Is any kind of qualification required to become a content scripter?

I am not a professional content scripter but I when I have nothing to do in real.I like to do some scriptings so it would be good to showcase my intetest in a big platform.Rather than that,I have applied for becoming a discord moderator but the competition is tough so I am trying in different fields.

Hi there. Glad to see that you have interest in sharing your skills to the game. You can read more about the Content Scripter Recruitment here. The requirements are listed here.

Let me know if you need further clarifications.

Hi there. Glad to see that you have interest in sharing your skills to the game. You can read more about the Content Scripter Recruitment here. The requirements are listed here.

Let me know if you need further clarifications.

I don't meet the requirements xD.

What are the requirements of becoming a discord moderator?

I don't meet the requirements xD.

What are the requirements of becoming a discord moderator?

You can find the information on becoming a Discord Moderator listed here! You simply have to fill up the application.

Looking forward to your response if you have any further questions!

You can find the information on becoming a Discord Moderator listed here! You simply have to fill up the application.

Looking forward to your response if you have any further questions!

Thanks for the explaination.I will contact you in conversation when I have more questions!

Thanks for the explaination.I will contact you in conversation when I have more questions!

Alright. I'll leave this thread open then for further questions!

Hope you have a great day.

• Like 1