continues to devastate the movement

Akran

I will insist with the problem of (Foul Play) now there are people using 4-5 Pokémon with that movement ... Destroy Pokémon (Spatk) ... As if nothing

Well insist, I agree with my friends and especially with my cousin (Foul Play - not based on the "Def" / "HP" / or "Spatk" of the Pokémon - only and exclusively (Atk) and only, if only the adversary uses increment of said "Atk" with one movement - increases the damage of "Foul Play".

Does not adhere to - Ability or Equipped Object.

I have shown that the game in (console) "Pokemon / Black And White" that is 5 generation and (Sun and Moon) has never shown that mode of (hit) the movement "Foul Play"

Edited by Akran

I will insist with the problem of (Foul Play) now there are people using 4-5 Pokémon with that movement ... Destroy Pokémon (Spatk) ... As if nothing

Well insist, I agree with my friends and especially with my cousin (Foul Play - not based on the "Def" / "HP" / or "Spatk" of the Pokémon - only and exclusively (Atk) and only, if only the adversary uses increment of said "Atk" with one movement - increases the damage of "Foul Play".

Does not adhere to - Ability or Equipped Object.

I have shown that the game in (console) "Pokemon / Black And White" that is 5 generation and (Sun and Moon) has never shown that mode of (hit) the movement "Foul Play"

We appreciate that you show interest in this, but you have already answered in another post. Despite of what are you saying, in PRO it's coded in a different way, Foul Play also takes into account another variables like (Abilities, items, etc.) In MMO's, there always is a difference than the original games, this is the reason.

Foul Play inflicts damage. It uses the target's Attack stat to calculate damage, as opposed to the user's Attack stat. The target's Attack stat modifier is incorporated into damage calculation. With the exception of the Attack stat and Attack stat modifier, all other factors affecting damage calculation, including the item, Ability, type, and status ailment of the user of Foul Play, are incorporated as normal. If the user has the ability Huge Power or Pure Power, Foul Play will be calculated with double the target's attack stat.

This has always worked, and there have been no complaints about this.

With this said i'm going to lock this post.

Kind Regards

Senrosia

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will purified.