I took DC how much I was capturing regirock he does not appear for me anymore [SOLVED]

Lipenzo

I was going to capture the regirock when I took a Dc from the game, so I gave it back to try to capture it again so that it does not appear for me anymore and I made the boss Nikola and even then the regirock does not appear anymore has some form of capture he still? I would like to know, thank you all for your attentio

I was going to capture the regirock when I took a Dc from the game, so I gave it back to try to capture it again so that it does not appear for me anymore and I made the boss Nikola and even then the regirock does not appear anymore has some form of capture he still? I would like to know, thank you all for your attentio

Hi there. If you've disconnected in a battle with Regirock, it would've counted as a fail to catch it. With this, you'll then have to battle Boss Nikola and DEFEAT him. If you simply battled him and lost, then you won't get the chance to rebattle Regirock. Once beaten, please return to the area where Regirock was, and he should be there and ready for you to battle once again.

Please let me know if you still encounter further issues.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

I was disconnected from the game. I already fought against boss Nikola and returned where it was for this regirock and he is not there. What should I do now ?

Hi there. Sorry for the delay in response. Your issue should now be resolved. Can you check if Regirock is there for you now?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

thanks for the help getting the regirock

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!