Back Again !!

80699 Hello fellow trainers it's nin here , came back after 6-7 months :devil: to find out my forum account was deleted so made a new one :Crazy: to say Hi to the new trainers and old ones too!! Enjoy your journey :Angel:

games been oiut 5 months on the 15th this month ;)

[highlight=yellow]

<i>[/highlight]</i>

80699 Hello fellow trainers it's nin here , came back after 6-7 months :devil: to find out my forum account was deleted so made a new one :Crazy: to say Hi to the new trainers and old ones too!! Enjoy your journey :Angel:

Wasn't there a closed beta or something liket that, i remember the server was very small too, i had to wait for 2 days before i could get in....

261052_trainercard-Ninwolf.png

Wasn't there a closed beta or something liket that, i remember the server was very small too, i had to wait for 2 days before i could get in....

Yes. It "launched" in August, but it's been around for much longer.

I remember this username. Welcome back!!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Yes. It "launched" in August, but it's been around for much longer.

I remember this username. Welcome back!!

Ohh and Thank You !!

261052_trainercard-Ninwolf.png