Make Set Battles 2

Takeyobihlilboy

This game is very fun and is a great mmo . I'm just now participating in pvp but im not lvl 100 yet so i use commands to battle ppl i am around. In the next update or so the staff should discuss about having set battles as a command for players to use in-game. So that for ppl that don't want to do ranked battles can have the option of set battles like for example /setbattle level username and from there the battle is set by the command its put into place and is accepted by the person that wants to battle with these rules . This makes the matches more equal so when I'm in a battle with someone it is a 50/50 chance both sides will win and i don't get swept by that one lvl 67 gyarados that uses dragon dance to sweep my team then wen i take it down and i only have one lvl 48 poke left against his lvl 55 nidoking. I'm not saying get rid of the normal battle command I'm just saying incorporate in-game setbattles for ppl who like to battle on a equal lvl playing field and don't wanna go to ranked as default.

Thank you

• Like 2

That's exactly what i'm trying to make possible. I want casual players who just want to battle casually to be able to queue up, and fight with other people without the level 100 req, but a full team of at least lvl 50 req, and for the battle, set the levels of all the pokémon to lvl 50, like in the main series games.

If you want, you can give a +1 to my suggestion thread.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/a-more-detailed-explanation-of-why-would-setting-pokémon-levels-to-50-in-unranked-would-be-a-positive-change.105996/

Edited by ZetLocrito95
  • Like 1

It's not very hard to get to level 100, I see this as a waste of staff time that could be used to better the game in other ways. Just my opinion though.

Rob

I get where your coming from and never did i say was it hard to lvl either but that's not my aim I'm reaching for players that want to log in and go to straight to a somewhat unranked Set battle like 50 vs 50 or 100 vs 100 teams and battle just for fun I feel like ranked should be for players with pokes actually at those lvls .. this even creates windows for other type battles as well. I'm pushing that PRO separates mlg from casuals

Rob

I get where your coming from and never did i say was it hard to lvl either but that's not my aim I'm reaching for players that want to log in and go to straight to a somewhat unranked Set battle like 50 vs 50 or 100 vs 100 teams and battle just for fun I feel like ranked should be for players with pokes actually at those lvls .. this even creates windows for other type battles as well. I'm pushing that PRO separates mlg from casuals

Not sure which server you play on, but on gold server even ranked pvp is very inactive. Updates to casual pvp will take away from ranked pvp even more.