Surja Looking For an active and friendly guild.

Surja

Hello guys. Yes its me. Im looking for an active and friendly guild.* (No specifications required more).

Why should you invite me?:

1. Experienced Discord Moderator(Maybe)

2. 30% Discount on my art for Guildies.

3. Other stuff you guys already know.

Post your discord links in comments. If i like then ill join~ ^^

*guilds i have been in already can also invite me if they want (brotherhood etc...).Capture1.thumb.JPG.0da580dfdd14043355e388ac59216a0a.JPGtnrcd.PNG.53c139fe2616112bc98cfefd9a459de1.PNG

Edited by SURJA

-Born To Be Great-

-Art Shop Below-

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/custom-art-shop-by-surja.93100/

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

[MEDIA=imgur2]Oi21NT8[/MEDIA]

Hello guys. Yes its me. Im looking for an active and friendly guild.* (No specifications required more).

*guilds i have been in already can also invite me if they want (brotherhood etc...).

Hey^^

In case you are a PvP interested person, feel free to visit our Guild page and/or ask questions here if you have some.

Scarlet is a new created guild in the silver server. We have a strong core with experienced players who treat each other as family. Our goal is to reach the guildladder as soon as we can.

We are definitely active and friendly :3

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Hey^^

In case you are a PvP interested person, feel free to visit our Guild page and/or ask questions here if you have some.

We are definitely active and friendly :3

Yes buddy im a PvPer (though i dont battle much) I can get your guild something like 150-200 points. If you want to invite me youre welcome to do so~

-Born To Be Great-

-Art Shop Below-

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/custom-art-shop-by-surja.93100/

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

[MEDIA=imgur2]Oi21NT8[/MEDIA]

Yes buddy im a PvPer (though i dont battle much) I can get your guild something like 150-200 points. If you want to invite me youre welcome to do so~

Yes. I sent you a pm with our Discord link. :)

Nice to meet you ^^

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

*guilds i have been in already can also invite me if they want (brotherhood etc...).[ATTACH=full]41872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]41874[/ATTACH]

Hi Surja I am leader of water killers guide I would to invite in my guild my discord id is Panchalaniket20#0050 my guild is need you so pls come and enjoy

hey i lead the guild oblivion we are an new guild and searching members i will open an forum thread soon but i need a signature etc and you look really kind thats why i like you ,you dont need to be rich or something like this you are welcome if you interesed in pvp you can play but you need to do it i could help too my ingame name is aminnation or you pm me on discord we have an dsicord server for guild too

aminnation#3145

1537118268776.png.1260987c2ce40c7e0b2111c00f25caa4.png my playtime

Alhamdulilah for everything I own ❤️