~Calamity Guild Recruiting~

Xanthinarose

What's your IGN? : Jarcode

How many hours do you have in PRO? : 64hrs

What is your discord ID? : Jarcode #5430

How far are you in story? completed hoenn

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) : i play 5hrs a day

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?: not started yet. but planning to do both.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? : i want to be better at this game and having a community can help me reach my goal sooner.

Edited by Jarcode

GMZsummons

30-40ish hours

FxxkingSceptical#1788

Just hit cinnabar island

I play a few hours a day and i like pve and pvp i have a little knowledge on older builds but i would love to join a guild that is friendly and can help me grow and not chain me down with a ton of responsibilities

• Like 1

What's your IGN? Raygu

How many hours do you have in PRO? 119+ hours

What is your discord ID? Kosen#6666

How far are you in story? I have completed all the regions in story.

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) I play typically once per day, usually for a few hours.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? I enjoy both, but I'm looking to contest rank one on the PVP ladder.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? I want to join because I would like to improve my PVP mentality. I am hoping that this guild could help me achieve my goal of that.

What's your IGN? : IamSu (previous Trav)

How many hours do you have in PRO? : 160+ hours over both accounts

What is your discord ID? : Su#6969

How far are you in story? Completed Kanto in about 9 hours on current account (main account). Beat Hoenn twice when it came out and Kanto when that came out.

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) : Daily next to a full-time job

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?: PvE

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? : A chill community makes the grind more tolerable ;-)

ILJoiqG.jpg

What's your IGN? Shanniemarylyn

How many hours do you have in PRO? 41 Hours

What is your discord ID? kibazwei#9731

How far are you in story? I am just starting Johto

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) usually a bit in the morning about an hour, and 1-4 hours at night depending on if I am working late or not.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? PVE at the moment, haven't tried PVP , want to get

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? It would be nice to have some friends in the game, people to play with and bounce questions off of, or trade pokemon for evolutions etc.

Edited by shanniemarylyn

What's your IGN? anir

How many hours do you have in PRO? 400

What is your discord ID? anir#7516

How far are you in story? finished kanto (I play in a relaxed slow style :P)

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) a couple hours a day, sometimes more.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? currently PvE but I'm interested in PvP once I build a good team

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? being in a guild seems to me the best way to enjoy playing the game;

Tabbing into discord to chat with people, getting advice, joking and having fun, guild events and rewards, borrowing pokes and helping out others; in other word a community that makes the games more fun, the experience pleasant, and keeps the funs going for a long time.

And it's allways better to play with other, as a general rule :)

What's your IGN? Aydizzzy

How many hours do you have in PRO? 63

What is your discord ID? Aydizz[CAPiTA]#8874

How far are you in story? Beat all regions!

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) Everyday!

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? Both!

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Looking for a friendly guild to join and enjoy the game with!

What's your IGN? : BubbleWrapThef

How many hours do you have in PRO? : 87hrs

What is your discord ID? : BubbleWrapThief#7206

How far are you in story? need to fight johto e4

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) : i play 8hrs a day

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?: currently training my pokemon to do pvp and pve eventually.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? : i want to join Calamity because of the benefits and the community and help from experienced players.

What's your IGN?- Twentybandz

How many hours do you have in PRO?- I have 81 hours

What is your discord ID?- Yes, my discord is jaedon#7558

How far are you in story?- complete Janto and Johto working on getting in Hoenn

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)- I play everyday atleast 4-5 hours

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?- I enjoy both but as of right now im mainly a PvE player

Why do you want to join Calamity guild?- I want to join Calamity because i like to play PRO and i would like to be the best player possible and i believe this guild is the place for me to reach my goals.