~Calamity Guild Recruiting~

Xanthinarose

What's your IGN?

Vladking

Please post a picture of your trainer card!

https://prnt.sc/skvw4c

What is your discord ID?

Nidever#7832

How far are you in story?

Sinnoh

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)

im playing almost 12 hours a day now that i back playing :D

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?

both, im making a pvp team yet.

Have you ever been banned in game and why?

never.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild?

to be honest i was just looking for a guild and found it in discord, i like how it was presented. hope i do friends there.

What's your IGN? SentinelReborn

How many hours do you have in PRO? 68 hours

Do you have discord? (Let us know your name and # so we can contact you.) Sentinel #1573

How far are you in story? Finish johto and hoenn

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) everyday except on project day

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? love both

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Im searching for ppl with passion about the game to help me and impove and have good time.

What's your IGN? Morenka

What is your discord ID? poziomica7 #1443

How far are you in story? Just defeated hoenn :)

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?) Trying to be active everyday

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? Currently only pve but im working on my pvp team

Have you ever been banned in game and why? For now, no.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? I want to try and help others and hope that someone will help me.

Screenshot_20200522-173929.png.b10cda877721fbdad96d32d57b2daacb.png

What's your IGN?Joker22
Please post a picture of your trainer card!Please let me post later pls , its night here and i’ about to sleep , i promise i post tomorrow. ty team calamity
What is your discord ID?I dont have one yet but if u want me to do one i’ll do it
How far are you in story?finished hoenn
How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)Mostly active , i play both day and night but i usually play at night because i have online classes and i sometimes wake up late :v
Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?Currently , i aint any , i hunt pokes trained them and sell thats what i do for now , but if u want me to be one , i’ll try and do it
Have you ever been banned in game and why?No never
Why do you want to join Calamity guild? I wanted to make more friends in PRO and i want a guild more “Family like” , and i want to do stuffs with everyone else such as events and hunts. oh and hey Xanthina , i watch all ur vids in youtube :3. ty for the vids Xanthina

[ATTACH=full]41961[/ATTACH]

i want to joinn Calamity pls ^^

Edited by Joker22

[ATTACH type=full" alt="72270]72270[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" align="right" width="229px" alt="latiosgif.gif]127712[/ATTACH]

Calamity guild is recruiting new and active members!!

Who are we?

Calamity is one of the longest lasting guilds on the Gold server, founded in 2017. We are a fun, chill and extremely friendly guild with an active chat to help players in every aspect of the game, as we have a very experienced guild staff in PRO!

We encourage both PvE and PvP players to apply because we enjoy both aspects of the game and love helping the members of our Calamity family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guild benefits include:

-Friendly environment and active guild chat.

-Guild monthly hunting event and PvP events.

-Advice and help when hunting for different pokémon (natures/builds/abilities/uses)

-Team building consultation and strategies whether it is for PvP or Boss Battles

-Guild pokémon lending services and guildies player hosted events.

-Frequent discord giveaways (Cosmetic items, special pokemon and coinshop items for Calamity Members only)

-Family-like guild

-Guild Shop!

[spoiler=Shop Link]https://tinyurl.com/calamityshop

You can be sure that our guild staff are very humble and down to earth people who enjoy helping others as much as possible

~~~~~~~~~~~~

What kind of players are we looking for?

We are looking for friendly, active players with a positive attitude in game and towards others in the guild.

Players that want an active chat with people to help them improve in PRO.

We dislike unnecessary drama and hope to keep things as relaxed and chill as possible! :3

All ages are welcome as we stick to the PRO chat rules/guidelines. (PG friendly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Guild Staff!!

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

[spoiler=staff]

Guild Leader: XanthinaRose

Co-leader: CoolestSam

Head Officer:

RubyMine

Officers:

Midkup

Prestigious

J123B

Ratiosu

[ATTACH type=full" alt="104927]104927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="ryojb.png]101553[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56119]56119[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=Guild Event Group Photos!]

[spoiler=Christmas 2019]

Christmas 2019:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="xmas.2019.PNG]117569[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Xmas2019.PNG]117570[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="christmas.2019.PNG]117571[/ATTACH]

[spoiler=Christmas 2018]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="61825]61825[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="123089]123089[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="eumiitemple.png]130242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="123090]123090[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="mantine hunt1.png]103469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="diamonddomain.PNG]130243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56120]56120[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="53350]53350[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="53351]53351[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="78728]78728[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56122]56122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="78727]78727[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56121]56121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="56661]56661[/ATTACH]

~~ Respect and tolerance are very important in our guild! Not everyone is the same and we respect everyone regardless of their differences. Diversity is something we like and aim for! :3 ~~

✯ Due to the limited capacity of our prestigious guild:

✯ Active players that have completed story mode and/or are capable of providing some pvp rating to the guild are more likely to be accepted in the guild than others.

✯ Don't let that stop you from applying though! If you do not meet this criteria but your application shows your personality is amazing, friendly and matches our guild standards, we will be happy to take you on.

Guild Application Form:

Please fill out the application below and post it as a comment, our guild staff will contact you if you've been accepted via discord or directly in game.

What's your IGN? Joker22
Please post a picture of your trainer card!Please , let me post my trainer card tomorrow , i m from south east asia and its night here and i play on pc and i’m in bed now , i m so sorry i will post tomorrow for sure , tu team calamity 
What is your discord ID?i dont have one yet , but i can make one if u guys want me to 
How far are you in story?finished hoenn
How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)I m mostly active , i play every day and night but not constantly 
Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? i m currently a PvE player but i m building my PvP team 
Have you ever been banned in game and why?Never
Why do you want to join Calamity guild? I just wanna make new friends in PRO and i want to join a guild more “Family like” helping each other and doing stuff together , i’d want that even if its only a game.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="41961]41961[/ATTACH]

What's your IGN? Shnn

Please post a picture of your trainer card :

1811134985_trainercard.png.aaeccc3398e95465fe701f789e0315b7.png

What is your discord ID? Shnn#2610

How far are you in story? Just started Johto !

How active are you in PRO? Depends I guess, at least 1 hour per days, can go longer during my non-busy days.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both? As of now, since i relatively just started the game, i'll just enjoy the PVE side and see later for PVP.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild? Because I want a friendly and chill social guild where we can have a great moment and learn more about the game. It's also mainly because one of the member (I don't remember the name lol) proposed me to join the guild and told me the guildmaster (who may have received my IGN by this person) would soon contact me, although it had been some days since XD.

Edited by shnn

What's your IGN?

Abdussayeb007

Please post a picture of your trainer card!

What is your discord ID?

Abdussayeb007#6231

How far are you in story?

All regions done

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)

934 hours, I play like 3 hours everyday until too busy

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?

I like to do PvE with my friends if someone wanna play and PvP I rarely do cuz I don't know how to play but can get atleast some rating to contribute to the guild.

Have you ever been banned in game and why?

Yes because I tried to exchange Google Play Redeems with Coin Shop when I was younger in-game and didn't knew the rules.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild?

I want to join it because afaik it's a old guild with nice people who help people like me to know how to do PvP and other stuff, also a few friends of mine are in that guild so far and I want to help the guild as much as I can to help. Probably I will get new friends to meet and it will be great if I can also help people with a few stuff.

IMG_20200531_044922.jpg.0ef604d8bd0a2a0820aee8bacbd8e246.jpg

spacer.png