~Calamity Guild Recruiting~

Xanthinarose

What's your IGN?

G1an

Please post a picture of your trainer card!

Screenshot_20200830-072631.png.db593b2311aceb5eb61e6e338692da05.png

What is your discord ID?

Gian#4165

How far are you in story?

I finished Kanto and Johto and I'm starting Hoenn and I would like to start my journey with someone who is starting in Hoenn too.

How active are you in PRO? (How often do you play?)

Approximately 3-5 hours a day.

Are you a PvP or PvE player? Or do you enjoy both?

I enjoy PvE but once I finish all the regions I will focus on being a competitive PvP player.

Have you ever been banned in game and why?

No.

Why do you want to join Calamity guild?

I look forward to interacting with people who enjoy playing this game as much as I do and learning and teaching as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

i've see you ingame and i want join your guild. I've start this game 2 days ago and i rly like this game until now. I look for guild that we can play together and that u can give me tips/explain me some things about the game. I've play some pokemon games very much partly also competetiv but first i will finish the 4 regions (i'm in kanto now and have 4 badges) and want try the competetiv play later too. 

to my person,

I'm 21 years old and i'm from germany. I play most time in the weekend, but i try to play 1-2hours every day from monday-friday too.

I pay ingame bit too so i play with memberchip and i've buy some tools, skins etc.

I hope you can understand what i've write (i've never learnd english in school x)) and if u have some question about me u can write me everytime in game when i'm online.

(Ingame Name: Vapon)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...