Able to log in but no game data loads, just the GUI

Turles

Suddenly it is working -- no issues anymore. Mobile is also working! I'm not sure why it is working now, but it is.

I did the F2 -> clearmaps console command about 12 times. Not sure if that helped, but it did work following one of the times I did it.

Edited by turles

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suddenly it is working -- no issues anymore. Mobile is also working! I'm not sure why it is working now, but it is.

I did the F2 -> clearmaps console command about 12 times. Not sure if that helped, but it did work following one of the times I did it.

Good to hear! Enjoy :)

It happened to me too

i tried all but still not working

[ATTACH=full]42598[/ATTACH]

It also happen with me

[ATTACH=full]42609[/ATTACH]

You guys have a common ISP, despite being different than the other two. If you keep encountering the issue despite the other fixes mentioned on this thread, then it's ISP related and will be fixed eventually.

I will list below all the possible fixes previously mentioned that might help, but then again, it seems more to be due to the ISP itself, so please try using another connection such as your mobile data to play until it gets fixed on their end (playing PRO nearly doesn't consume any data):

• Run the game in admin mode, and windows 7 compatibility mode, also add an exception for the game to your firewall and antivirus if you haven't yet;
  • Wait several minutes during loading screen/black screen;
  • Restart your router and game client;
  • Log on Gold server if you can, use F2, type in "clearmaps", hit Enter and restart client.

Hoping for a quick resolution of that issue for your convenience.