Please widen the scroll bar on android

Ewitsallsticky

I agree on that part. I did post a request regarding multiple UI inconveniences and suggestions how to improve them around a year ago. Either here on forum or via discord. Including:

- scroll bars vs drag lists (android standard, scroll bars is kinda outdated on mobile devices :D)

- surfing via double hitting space bar ( first space bar asks you wheter you want to surf, unfortunatly you have to use mouse to hit OK button)

- PKM selection via numbers (e.g.: when asked if you want to dig, you can select yes/no with 1/2, but when selecting a pkm, you need the mouse again...)

I was more active back then, but stopped. Now that I'm back I don't see any improvements on the UI. It's managable, but makes farming a real pain. Which in return is kinda required - ev farming/leveling... at least if you aim for competitive play.

(Tried UI scaling, since it was mentioned. Doesn't help regarding the scroll bar. Also it forces to overlapp the different UI elements - PKM (top left), Actions (bot left)... and just makes the view ugly as hell xD)

So definitly one upvote from me, maybe it will help :)

Edited by m1l4

I agree on that part. I did post a request for multiple UI inconveniences and suggestions how to improve them around a year ago. Either here on forum or via discord. Including:

- scroll bars vs drag lists (android standard, scroll bars is kinda outdated on mobile devices :D)

- surfing via double hitting space bar ( first space bar asks you wheter you want to surf, unfortunatly you have to use mouse to hit OK button)

- PKM selection via numbers (e.g.: when asked if you want to dig, you can select yes/no with 1/2, but when selecting a pkm, you need the mouse again...)

I was more active back then, but stopped. Now that I'm back I don't see any improvements on the UI. It's managable, but makes farming a real pain. Which in return is kinda required - ev farming/leveling... at least if you aim for competitive play.

(Tried UI scaling, since it was mentioned. Doesn't help regarding the scroll bar. Also it forces to overlapp the different UI elements - PKM (top left), Actions (bot left)... and just makes the view ugly as hell xD)

So definitly one upvote from me, maybe it will help :)

+1

Android:

PC Version:

- "M" opening map

- "I" opening inevntory

I subconsciously press them again and again, although I know they aren't working :D