battle start moveset

Astonishpizza

Hello

Could you please make the battle start with the fighting skill ON.

It means attack list avaible in the window when battle begin.

Please it's really tedious to always first click on fight and then on skills

also

an interactive map with route names will be better.

Edited by AstonishPizza

In Most of battles you will note change pokemon. So IT is a little (but for lot of combats) a big gain of time.

Moreover if you want to change pokemon. Starting with moveset in the windows doesn't cost more click to do it.

But starting without move set in windows does cost 2 click to make an attack and IT is very tedious when you have to do 100000x.... battle like in a mmorpg....

In Most of battles you will note change pokemon. So IT is a little (but for lot of combats) a big gain of time.

Moreover if you want to change pokemon. Starting with moveset in the windows doesn't cost more click to do it.

But starting without move set in windows does cost 2 click to make an attack and IT is very tedious when you have to do 100000x.... battle like in a mmorpg....

No, absolutely and completely disagree, and believe it or not, you do change your lead a lot in pvp. I think you just need to learn how to use the keyboard numbers.

Edited by ZetLocrito95

I think that the system should be kept like it is now, clicking on fight and then on the skills just cost you half of a second.

Furthermore, what you want to do will just create the opposite problem for who pvp players and who changes pokemon.

About the routes, if you pass your mouse over the map it will tell you which route is that :D

I think that the system should be kept like it is now, clicking on fight and then on the skills just cost you half of a second.

Furthermore, what you want to do will just create the opposite problem for who pvp players and who changes pokemon.

About the routes, if you pass your mouse over the map it will tell you which route is that :D

Sorry I think pvp is only 25% of that game and it is optional.

And half a second x 10000 combat is a lot of time (try to get all pokemon lvl 100 and you will see why 30 secondes is important)

moreover in last pokemon games you do have direct skill acces when batte begin i don't know why you find it bad

it's better and make game smoother and it's not taking any more time for pvp player or those who need to change pokemon as it doesn't change nothing for them

It is just good sense to improve battles

Also i play on phone and i don't have mouse (same for keyboard) . So map route doesn"t seems to work when put fingers on or maybe my fingers to big and i can't see nothing

Edited by AstonishPizza

An other suggestion will be to change the position of the main menu (the return to game/option/log out menu)

because when it is on the left-down position it is very annoying for phone users

while moving char part of the left thumb always activate the menu. SOoooo annoying

Edited by AstonishPizza

If I'm the only one to think that it can improve the gameplay on phone then I respect your argument and you are right. It will be a waste of time.

I admitted it, I understand the reason because devs are doing an amazing work on that game.

Edited by AstonishPizza