I need help with an ingame error

Fisbol13

Hello, i was fighting with suicune and i throw a masterball, suicune brokes the masterball and appears a message that says that i have to release pokemon from my boxes but i have some free boxes and 3 free slots on my team. I have video of the situation and Photos. On the forum You have give me the advice to go to Face nikola and reporte the situation.

Edited by Fisbol13

before i have a problem with suicune, i throw a masterball and escape, says that i cant have more pokes, i have empty boxes and empty slots on my team as i said before, i reported It with vídeo and photo, i have and answer that says that the pokes only was save on the first 55 boxes, i had pokes on the box 60 i have just Face nikola and suicune dosent apear, maybe if i Face It again suicune dont appear, iam waiting for a long time, dont get angry but it isnt my fault if the Game has an error. I havent got a lot of time and i dont want to waste my time. Repeat, dont get angry, but i Hope that i wont have to Face the guardián and fighting suicune before the 4 time.

Hello, i was fighting with suicune and i throw a masterball, suicune brokes the masterball and appears a message that says that i have to release pokemon from my boxes but i have some free boxes and 3 free slots on my team. I have video of the situation and Photos. On the forum You have give me the advice to go to Face nikola and reporte the situation.

Hello Fisbol13,

I'm sorry for this frustrating issue. The number of Pokemon you can have is 900. The additional boxes you see are strictly for Pokemon gained from bosses or trades after you have reached 900. At this number, you will no longer be able to catch another Pokemon. Please provide a screenshot of your trainer card so that I may see how many Pokemon you currently own. This guide will help you upload the image to this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation. I hope you have a great day.

if you dont answer the other question i suppose that in 11 days i will face suicune for secure, or it can appear randomly on one of the 4 battles? so much thanks for your time

Hello again,

My concern is determining whether this is a bug or not. If this is indeed due to an in game error, then I could see if something can be done to skip the normal process of fighting Nikola and the Guardian again.

After fighting Nikola, you will also need to fight the Guardian again. The guide states the following:

Challenge your respective Legendary Guardian and defeat him.

You will have 20% chance for them to spawn the Legendary Dog corresponding to your Bell.

At the 4th consecutive win, you can choose to spawn it with a 100% chance, instead of another win streak reward.

This still applies when you have lost your legendary and battled Nikola. As I previously stated, if your issue was caused by a bug then this may not be necessary.

Once again, I am very sorry about this inconvenience. I hope that this information is useful to you, and I also would like to find out if this is due to a game error. I would not want you to go through additional trouble if this is not your fault. I'm looking forward to your response. I hope you have a great day.