Lady Abygaelle's Shop [ BIG OFFER ==> 1 Reward for any purchase of 300k]

Abygaelle

@Abygaelle ,

Please edit your shop and move all the shiny pokemon to shiny and special sub forum.

Shiny and Special Pokemon - (A forum exclusively for selling Shiny Pokemon and Special Variant Pokemon).

• Use this forum to sell Shiny, Xmas, Halloween, Pinkan and Clone Pokemon.
  • You can create a Shiny/ Special Variant shop here.

Pokemon Shops - (Have lots of Pokemon to sell? This is the place for you)!

• Do not sell Shiny Pokemon or Special Variant Pokemon here.

I hope this is pretty clear. Thanks for comprehending.

• Like 1

TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST, TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Logopit_1527700501254-640x360.png

Okay i will suppr them. Don't want to manage 2 shop in 2 different sub-forum. I think this rules should be really different. In our shop we could be sell all type of Pokemon ( trained/shinies/event/untrained/objects/.... ), it is more easy for sellers.

Add 3 trained Pokemons ( Medicham, Gengar, Frosslass ) and 2 untrained ( Elekid, Nidoran M )

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

Okay i will suppr them. Don't want to manage 2 shop in 2 different sub-forum. I think this rules should be really different. In our shop we could be sell all type of Pokemon ( trained/shinies/event/untrained/objects/.... ), it is more easy for sellers.

I understand your point, but there are players especially shiny collectors whose main priority would be checking shiny sub forum. They won't check any personal shops and would miss any shinies if they are being sold in personal shops. We need a middle ground solution for this and that's the reason why we have a separate sub forum. It takes the same time in making a separate section in your personal shop or if you make a separate shop in shiny sub forum. It would be more appealing if you sell your shinies in shiny sub forum as more players could see them. Whereas in personal shops, they have to dig down or most of the shinies are mixed with the normal mons and there are chances that no one notices them. I hope you understand.

TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST, TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Logopit_1527700501254-640x360.png