breakdown on egg moves !!!

Takeyobihlilboy

Can someone explain to me thoroughly what is required to get in the daycare for egg moves ? This is the daycare center north of vermillion im talking about.

Thank You

Hello takeyobihlilboy,

You will need 200k and 240 caught Pokemon data in order to unlock the daycare. You will also need to be able to go to Johto. First, you'll need to talk to the guard in front of Cerulean Cave. He will tell you to talk with the Dragon Master. This is Lance who is located in Dragon's Den. Go to Blackthorn. Head up towards the top of the map. You will see a large building there. This is the Dragon Club. Here, you'll need to speak with the NPC on the third floor. He will require the Pokedex data as well as 200k for the dragon medallion. You will need to fight the Dragonite and Lance in Dragon's Den B1F. You can enter Dragon's Den at the left of the Dragon's Club. Information about Lance's team can be found in this boss guide. Once you defeat them, go back to Cerulean Cave. You can now enter and find Naero at Cerulean Cave Bf1. You will have access to the Daycare after winning against him. Information about his team is also in the boss guide.

The guide for unlocking the Daycare is here. I hope this information helps you. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Good luck and have a great day!