Wts godly rotom-wash,hp ground volcarona, shiny bisharp and tropius

• 10 months later...

start shiny bisharp

Do you read rule of trade?

10. You are allowed to bump your trade post once every 24 hours and, in-game, you can repost your trade once per 30 seconds andat least 5 posts between your messages. Any faster may result in a mute.

• NOTE: Your forum trade posts will be automatically locked if they haven't been posted to for 14 days.

Do you read rule of trade?

10. You are allowed to bump your trade post once every 24 hours and, in-game, you can repost your trade once per 30 seconds andat least 5 posts between your messages. Any faster may result in a mute.

• NOTE: Your forum trade posts will be automatically locked if they haven't been posted to for 14 days.

I think your misguided somehow child, there is nothing in whatever you posted that concerns me. Please return to where you crawled from.

• Like 1

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

Yea. I Figured if it was still around why not give it a shot, just did a search for shiny Bisharp and this came up, didn't find it locked so I was like What the heck.

if you want to find shiny bisharp ,, you can say it wtb shiny bisharp. not open auctions that have long been no response. if only the auction had taken place a week or two ago, maybe someone still considered it normal. but this was already a year ago. Are there no thoughts other than what you do?