My pokemon disappeared from the computer. [SOLVED]

Kanitz

Então, no dia 25/09/2018 por volta das 5 da manhã / 6 da tarde eu fui ao Pokémon Center pegar alguns três Pokémon para pegar e quando eu peguei o meu Larvesta ele não está lá e algumas horas antes eu mostrei ele para o meu amigo da guilda, linkei ele no chat e coloquei de volta no computador, tenho a absoluta certeza de que não o deletei sem querer, ganhei ele pra uns meses atrás no bcc, o status dele era 20 +, corpo de chama e habilidade natureza tímida, eu quero saber se você pode resolver o meu problema, porque é muito raro encontrar uma Larvesta com esses status. Obrigado pela atenção da equipe pro.

Então, no dia 25/09/2018 por volta das 5 da manhã / 6 da tarde eu fui ao Pokémon Center pegar alguns três Pokémon para pegar e quando eu peguei o meu Larvesta ele não está lá e algumas horas antes eu mostrei ele para o meu amigo da guilda, linkei ele no chat e coloquei de volta no computador, tenho a absoluta certeza de que não o deletei sem querer, ganhei ele pra uns meses atrás no bcc, o status dele era 20 +, corpo de chama e habilidade natureza tímida, eu quero saber se você pode resolver o meu problema, porque é muito raro encontrar uma Larvesta com esses status. Obrigado pela atenção da equipe pro.

Hi there. Can you tell me more about the Larvesta you're missing? You have deleted Two Timid Larvestas. One's IVs are 31, 16, 21, 26, 28, 15 and the other's is 30, 3, 10, 24, 29, 19. Can you tell me if it's one of these two? I can recover it for you afterwards. Let me know if you'd want to have them both restored instead.

Hope this is what you're looking for. Looking forward to your response.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Can you tell me more about the Larvesta you're missing? You have deleted Two Timid Larvestas. One's IVs are 31, 16, 21, 26, 28, 15 and the other's is 30, 3, 10, 24, 29, 19. Can you tell me if it's one of these two? I can recover it for you afterwards. Let me know if you'd want to have them both restored instead.

Hope this is what you're looking for. Looking forward to your response.

Good morning, I would like to have only the Timid Larvesta recovered with these 31's, 16, 21, 26, 28, 15, but I do not even remember having deleted because it simply disappeared, but if you can recover I thank you very much. Thank you Fluffles!

Good morning, I would like to have only the Timid Larvesta recovered with these 31's, 16, 21, 26, 28, 15, but I do not even remember having deleted because it simply disappeared, but if you can recover I thank you very much. Thank you Fluffles!

Hi there. I've recovered your pokemon. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Could you check that for me?

• Like 1

He's on the pc, yes, thank you, Fluffles, have a great day!

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!