Pal Pad

Sawtewth

Hey there!

Pal Park is located in Sinnoh and you should be able to access it once you finished Sinnoh's Elite Four. In order to get there you have to go to Sandgem Town and leave the town by heading to the north of it. Now you will have to surf down Route 221. You should be able to see Pal Park's entrance now. Check out this bulbapedia entry in order to find out more about the Pal Park. You can find the following Pokemon in the Pal Park:

unknown.png

I hope that this reply helped you with your questions about Pal Park, if you have more questions about it feel free to let me know.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

Pal Park is located in Sinnoh and you should be able to access it once you finished Sinnoh's Elite Four. In order to get there you have to go to Sandgem Town and leave the town by heading to the north of it. Now you will have to surf down Route 221. You should be able to see Pal Park's entrance now. Check out this bulbapedia entry in order to find out more about the Pal Park. You can find the following Pokemon in the Pal Park:

unknown.png

I hope that this reply helped you with your questions about Pal Park, if you have more questions about it feel free to let me know.

Kind regards, Noxious

Thanks a TON but can I ask for some more info regarding the Pal Pad? I need it to evolve pumpkaboo but are unable to determine how to get it.

Thanks a TON but can I ask for some more info regarding the Pal Pad? I need it to evolve pumpkaboo but are unable to determine how to get it.

Hey there!

You can only obtain Pumpkaboo by catching it in the Pattern Bush, an area of the Sevii Islands. You can only get there if you happen to have an Membership Medalion active, as it is a member only area. Regarding your question about the Pal Pad, this can be described as PRO's friendlist. You can be friends with players by using the command /friend <username> or right clicking them if you see them in-game. I hope this solved your question, I wish you a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

Edited by Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

You can only obtain Pumpkaboo by catching it in the Pattern Bush, an area of the Sevii Islands. You can only get there if you happen to have an Membership Medalion active, as it is a member only area. Regarding your question about the Pal Pad, this can be described as PRO's friendlist. You can be friends with players by using the command /friend <username> or right clicking them if you see them in-game. I hope this solved your question, I wish you a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

The reason I am asking is because the only way to evolve pumpkaboo seems to be by having it hold a pal pad and trading it to a friend? Is this not how to get gourgeist?

The reason I am asking is because the only way to evolve pumpkaboo seems to be by having it hold a pal pad and trading it to a friend? Is this not how to get gourgeist?

Hey there!

I am sorry for the late reply. You can get a Gourgeist by trading it to any player in the game. It evolves at any level, as long as you trade it. You can use /trade <username> or simply right-click the person you want to trade to and select the option "Trade". If you do not trust players in-game, you may request a trade between you and a staff member here.

I hope this solved your question. Again, sorry for the late reply. I wish you a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png