After Naruto...Tokyo Ghoul

Traineralpha

YO i agree with Tokyo ghoul second season! got so confusing!

Guerra Lagenn was soo good!! and that makes of that also did Kill La Kill same writer and Artist!!

WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE!!

Air Gear,

Gantz

Elfen Lied

Jin the Bandit king (underrated)

Black Lagoon!!

Ghost In The Shell!

Fooly Cooly!!!

so many animes i've watch and a few shaped me and my philosophy

if you know any of those and can recommend something to me or other people that would be awesome! :x89:

i heard to watch Parasite

FMA Brotherhood was the better anime verison it was closer to the mange the other one was the watered down American version for T.V

i want this form to be a form to send people anime. I didn't know we was treading, Sorry :( :x89:

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

Waiting for FSN, Digimon Tri and Arslan.

Watched Death Parade till now. And ghoul sucked if I compare it to the manga

Dude Luta you should have used the full name for the digimon anime coming up I figured it was just another original series with new characters and whatnot so didn't give it another thought (was kind of disappointed in Digimon Fusion) but once I saw it was called "Digimon Adventures Tri" I was suuupeer (Franky Voice) excited I can't wait!! :HeartEyes: :HeartEyes:

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• 2 months later...

...also Sword Art Online and Date A Live are really good ones sao season 2 is currently being dubbed (its on episode 11 or 12 i haven't been keeping track since episode 8 was dubbed lol) and date a live is getting a movie released on august 22nd

• 5 weeks later...