Shiny Zorua, the one and only

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE LEAVING AN OFFER OR ANY COMMENT

Don't even start with "Nobody even has that much money on Gold, that might be true, but you know, everyone has pvp pokes and i think most of the players that do pvp can get 80-90 epic pvp pokes for an insta or who knows win a bid.

Oke your hero is here. I bring to you the rares pokemon you can catch in this game. Your Welcome!

Now to begin with it. So i accept anything for this shiny. PvP pokemons, CC, Shiny pokes included... don't even try to over price something or i decline your whole offer.

Here's what you need to know if you want to leave an offer: CC = 220k and not more, PvP pokes need to have price near them, if it doesn't i won't consider that pokemon as part of the offer, shiny as well must have a price set. Don't even come and brag about cc price or anything. Will have 3 people to look over the pokes you post and their prices so don't think of overpricing.

Auction will last till 14th of October 2018 at 17:00 EET(East Europe Time) +2

Minimum bid for the auction is 1m, nothing less.

Starting price for it is 30m

Note that money has priority over anything else, CC has priority over pokes of any type, PvP pokes have priority over any shiny pokemon. Only shiny that will be considered with priority will be axew/ fraxure/ haxorus only if its stats are good.

Note 1: IF THERE ISN'T ANY OFFER MADE EVERY 2 DAYS THE AUCTION IS CANCELED FOR NO ONE IS INTERESTED.

Note 2: IF I DO NOT LIKE THE LAST OFFER THAT IS MADE I WILL DECLINE IT AND CLOSE THE AUCTION WITHOUT SELLING THE POKEMON

Note 3: AFTER THE TIME IS UP THERE WILL BE 3 LAST SHOUTS IN TRADE CHAT, EACH AT 5 MINUTES INTERVAL. IF SOMEONE DOES WANT IT THEY WILL ALSO NEED TO POST IN FORUM THREAD.

Note 4: DO NOT PM IN-GAME OR ON DISCORD YOUR OFFERS FOR I WILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER OR LOOK AT THEM, UNLESS YOU WANT TO INSTA BUY IT.

Note 5: NOT ACCEPTING REAL MONEY.

Note 6: DON'T EVEN BRAG ABOUT THE PRICE SINCE THIS IS THE ONLY ONE NOT STAFF SPAWNED ON BOTH SERVER. SO I CAN ASK HOW MUCH I WANT.

INSTA PRICE IS 200M. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD INSTA, JUST BID

ACCEPTING OFFERS ON SILVER ALSO, BUT YOU GONNA NEED GOLD ACCOUNT TO GET IT.

And now for the one the main attraction xD1526032913_shinyzorua.PNG.944ef814117f5be759dfab474fdea75e.PNG

I SAY THIS AGAIN, I WILL CANCEL THE AUCTION IF THE LAST OFFER ISN'T TO MY LIKING. AS WELL AS IF NO OFFER IS MADE AT LEAST EVERY 2 DAYS MAX.

Edited by Lenox06
  • Like 3