Shiny Zorua, the one and only

If no offer is made in 23h from now, the auction is canceled. And i'll just keep it xD after auction ends don't even think of pming me for it. Only price after auction ends is 200m in cash.

Please don't say 200m,, no one body have 200m ex staff. Please real price. You can sell it with your price but you must know that no one want buy it with 200m and its cash.

I hope you keep it and closed this. Thanks

tM9RngQ.png

its gonna be 200m, only if nobody participates in this auction. As you can see its already one day and not even open bid. If tomorrow by this time there is still no offer auction is closed and who ever wants if can only get it for insta price instead of the bids in here

as i mentioned in the rules there needs to be a bid at least every 2 days or auction is closed, minimum bid is 1m and starting bid is 30m. so 2 days without offers = auction canceled. Also note that i'm not asking only for money in this auction. People really can't read... I SAID POKES, CC, SHINIES ACCEPTED, BUT MONEY > CC > PVP POKES > SHINY POKES. THAT'S HOW THE PRIORITY WILL GO. FOR EXAMPLE SOMEONE GAVE ME A PM WITH 35 PVP POKES AND 11M AS AN OFFER, HIS POKES REACH 44M WITHOUT THE MONEY SO THE REST CAN DO THE SAME. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BID IN THE LAST MINUTE ONLY, THEN GOOD LUCK. MAYBE AUCTION DOESN'T EVEN REACHES LAST MINUTE CAUSE OF THAT STRATEGY :P

Edited by Lenox06