I'm bugged

Sevenfivegamer

Honestly this thread is in the wrong sub-board, but I want to leave you some instructions for issues such as that as it’s sometimes happen.

▪︎Try Alt+Tab

▪︎ Use an Escape Rope

▪︎ Try battling another player and losing, this should bring you back to your last visited Pokecenter

▪︎ Try typing /ref into the chat bar, or clicking the refresh arrow on the bottom toolbar

▪︎ Log out, and then back in

▪︎ Close the whole client and start PRO again

If you are still stuck, let us know by replying.

Help me !! I was buying items in the lilycove city shop until I got in the elevator and showed up on the black part of the elevator help me pls

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience. This is an issue that can happen when a lag occurs during the loading map.

As Piine listed -and thank you for your fast reply-, there are steps you can follow to get unstuck; in this situation, only being sent to your last visited pokécenter would, so either escape rope or losing a battle:

▪︎ Try Alt+Tab

▪︎ Use an Escape Rope

▪︎ Try battling another player and losing, this should bring you back to your last visited Pokecenter

▪︎ Try typing /ref into the chat bar, or clicking the refresh arrow on the bottom toolbar

▪︎ Log out, and then back in

▪︎ Close the whole client and start PRO again

Also as stated, it was in the wrong sub-forum; I have moved it into the proper one.

Since your issue has been solved by the time I could log in and you were already in the pokecenter, I will now lock this; I wish you both a great day!

- Locked -