Change sex of my Heatran is possible?

Jayk

[ATTACH=full]46081[/ATTACH]

Sorry for this stupid question...But i really hate female Pokemon...Is possible a gm change [bad Word] of my Heatran?I can pay for it if need.Ty very much!!!

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the gender of your pokemon as we do not manipulate pokemon of players.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are unable to change the gender of your pokemon as we do not manipulate pokemon of players.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry if i'm not an expert, but is very easy put a npc for change gender, true?(At least I think so)I can pay this service if need, i real real wan't a male Heatran...Is a legendary Pokemon and i haven't other chance for change it like others normals Pokemon, pls very much!!!

(Sorry for bad english >.<)

Sorry if i'm not an expert, but is very easy put a npc for change gender, true?(At least I think so)I can pay this service if need, i real real wan't a male Heatran...Is a legendary Pokemon and i haven't other chance for change it like others normals Pokemon, pls very much!!!

(Sorry for bad english >.<)

Hi there. As stated, we do not manipulate pokemon of players just because they want to. Despite payment, we won't be changing the gender of your pokemon. If you have suggestions for the game, you can add this under the Suggestions Sub-forum. Sorry to disappoint you. As nothing further can be done of this, I'll now lock this thread.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.