VISUAL SUGGESTIONS AND FOR THE GAME

Omegazax

HI.

IT SEEMS ME NECESSARY THAT ALL THE MOVEMENTS HAVE ANIMATION,

THIS WILL VISUALLY HELP TO TREAT MORE TO THE PLAYER.

THEY SHOULD ADD THE REGIONS OF TESELIA, KALOS, ALOLA, FIORE, ALMIA, ORRE, OBLIVIA, RANSEI AND FERRUM. WITHOUT FORGETING THE ARCHIPELAGO ORANGE AND OTHER PLACES THAT ARE PRESENTED IN THE FRANCHISE. WITH THE OPTION TO START YOUR ADVENTURE IN THREE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.

A PLACE OR A TICKET TO IMPROVE THE IV BUT THIS IS OBTAINED ONLY THROUGH DONATIONS. THIS WITH THE MECHANICS OF IMPROVING THE INDIVIDUAL POINTS OF EACH STATE WITHOUT AFFECTING OTHERS.

1538265469542.png.b113c1d81022a72db534f25294581e62.png

1538265469576.png.78c5c528b473b5f03091fb95ff4ed3ba.png

I think you came in here, played like twenty hours, didn't even try to find the answers/opinions on your questions/suggestions in the forums, and the first thing you did was turning on caps and making this topic.

Edited by ZetLocrito95
  • Like 3

I think you came in here, played like twenty hours, didn't even try to find the answers/opinions on your questions/suggestions in the forums, and the first thing you did in then was turning on caps and making this topic.

in that you are wrong and played a little over 40 hours but I see an amazing potential in Pokémon revolution online, I only seek to contribute in an aspect that for my criteria can improve, as a constant donor I only look for a mutual benefit with the ticket to increase iv, more donations for pro and in turn a unique benefit of donors

in that you are wrong and played a little over 40 hours but I see an amazing potential in Pokémon revolution online, I only seek to contribute in an aspect that for my criteria can improve, as a constant donor I only look for a mutual benefit with the ticket to increase iv, more donations for pro and in turn a unique benefit of donors

Only thing you answered was that time you played the game, lol.