"The server is currently full" :c

Gravitybread40

there is one, you got kicked after 7-8 mins :)

Source? And is it different if you donated?

Some time ago I walked around the grass to get a good pikachu in the forest, there were people afk there for well over 30m,

My solution is to make the timer dynamic, if the server is 1600-1800 you're kicked after 10m afk, drops in minutes the less that are online, if less than half is online, timer won't kick you for afk'ing.

you know? people don't need to move to be online or afk. I spend a lot of time trying to help people who are new to pokemon, with Pms and stuff, I can help them with the little I know and chat a bit which sometimes feels pretty rewarding :>

https://gyazo.com/05d66bc83e9a56fe01bd30eecb9b5a80 funny thing 1801/1800 persons online :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

82462 So spamming the Login button actually works? Been trying 30min now...

Now I managed to log in but I am stuck on the ''Who are you?'' introduction where I have to choose my style which doesn't let me pick any.

Is this a known issue should i relog again or just w8 at this screen?

Relog - waiting wont fix it.. .trust me, I tried q.q Worked on 2nd login tho

Guest Load3d

Im new here. I am trying to login for like 1.5 hours already, is it always like this? And when i finally got it, it froze at the who are you part..

Some time ago I walked around the grass to get a good pikachu in the forest, there were people afk there for well over 30m,

My solution is to make the timer dynamic, if the server is 1600-1800 you're kicked after 10m afk, drops in minutes the less that are online, if less than half is online, timer won't kick you for afk'ing.

you know? people don't need to move to be online or afk. I spend a lot of time trying to help people who are new to pokemon, with Pms and stuff, I can help them with the little I know and chat a bit which sometimes feels pretty rewarding :>

[your link] funny thing 1801/1800 persons online :D

Yeah :p, was just saying, I see a lot of people just standing around doing nothing, and I don't think all are helping new players :). How do you like the idea btw?

also lol

82462 So spamming the Login button actually works? Been trying 30min now...

Now I managed to log in but I am stuck on the ''Who are you?'' introduction where I have to choose my style which doesn't let me pick any.

Is this a known issue should i relog again or just w8 at this screen?

If you click either male or female it will break, ignore that part and just create style, skin color, hair etc.

my source actually is Lafleur who already said it + i've tried

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3