Problem accessing the game

Mainger

Hello,

Here is my problem, on both silver and gold servers when i log in i get stuck in the "loading map" process. I can hear sound of the game but can't do anything since the screen is black.

I hope it is fixable, thank you for your attention and your answers

Have a good day

Hello,

Here is my problem, on both silver and gold servers when i log in i get stuck in the "loading map" process. I can hear sound of the game but can't do anything since the screen is black.

I hope it is fixable, thank you for your attention and your answers

Have a good day

Having the same problem here, I've been trying to access love island for 3mins, and it just stays on the loading screen

Greetings! The thread title says it all! I used an escape rope from within the maze and am now stuck on a loading screen with Pokemon Center music playing eternally. Have tried logging in and out several times but to no avail. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

A speedier course than lingering languishment must we pursue, and I have found the path.

Greetings! The thread title says it all! I used an escape rope from within the maze and am now stuck on a loading screen with Pokemon Center music playing eternally. Have tried logging in and out several times but to no avail. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

This is on the gold server btw! My in-game name is the same as my forum name.

A speedier course than lingering languishment must we pursue, and I have found the path.