Question.

Outlawkorean

Can Post creators delete or close their own posts?

Hello there !

I would like to inform you that the only one, as far as i know, that can delete the threads/posts are the members of PRO STAFF.

Furthemore, when you will create a thread where, for example, you will ask for help, you will get an answer from a member of PRO STAFF and they will take action closing the thread after they will answer/help and everything will be solved, clear and there won't be further questions about that.

For threads related to trades/buy/sell instead, you can simply follow the procedure stated in the TRADE RULES which says:

If you have completed the objective of your thread, or want a topic to be closed. Please edit the topic title to include something along the lines of "Can be closed," "Sold," "Please lock," etc. This will make it easier for Moderators to identify topics that can be locked.

I would also inform you that the APPLE's post above is just a pure and real scam website, and so you should pay attention to not click/use it.

Hope this can help a bit, have a good day !

Edited by Keita

Hello there !

I would like to inform you that the only one, as far as i know, that can delete the threads/posts are the members of PRO STAFF.

Furthemore, when you will create a thread where, for example, you will ask for help, you will get an answer from a member of PRO STAFF and they will take action closing the thread after they will answer/help and everything will be solved, clear and there won't be further questions about that.

For threads related to trades/buy/sell instead, you can simply follow the procedure stated in the TRADE RULES which says:

I would also inform you that the APPLE's post above is just a pure and real scam website, and so you should pay attention to not click/use it.

Okay Heiwajima. Thank you for the correct information, and have a wonderful day

• Like 1

As this topic has been resolved, I'll now lock this.

Have a pleasant day!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -