NEED GM BADLY WHATS HAPPENING IN MY ACCOUNT

Chelsie13

well ive wasted 30k poke$ and 10 repels to do what youv`e told me its 2 city`s left but you said i had to find the 3 pc i already go to city`s well the only city left is sootopoliss and pacifidlog town haysssssssssssssssssssss im not angry or something but im really tired ..... can you plssss do something........

haysssss will you plsss do something about this..... 3 pc??????? but 2 town left pacifidlog and sootopoliss i didnot go there cause of tiredness and stress hoping that my teleport in hoen and sinnoh will get fix ive wasted 10 repels and i think 20k poke $ justo use a teleport in pokemon in every city as fast as i can ... hayssssss

Hello chelsie13,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I have worked with another staff member to resolve this issue. You should no longer have an issue with this quest. The current step you are at is to find the correct PCs to restore. After speaking with the officer, you will be teleported to another room. Click on the entrance of the teleportation machine as you would if you were wanting to use it to travel. If the PC is not correct, you see the message, "this machine is inaccessible at this time." You will need to continue searching until you find 3 PCs that can be successfully restored.

Please let me know if this information has resolved your problem. I hope you have a great day.

nothing i already go the city except sootopolis and pacifidlog in the instruction 3 pc but 2 only remaining city lef wasted repels and 20k to teleport hayssssssssssssss

nothing i already go the city except sootopolis and pacifidlog in the instruction 3 pc but 2 only remaining city lef wasted repels and 20k to teleport hayssssssssssssss

Hello chelsie13,

I am very sorry about the delay. I had personally checked the account to see if the quest would work properly, and there appeared to be no issues. However, this quest can be difficult because it is easy to miss one of the cities. Please review the following list and make sure you have not missed one by accident:

• Oldale town
  • Petalburg city
  • Dewford town
  • Slateport city
  • Mauville city
  • Verdanturf town
  • Rustboro city
  • Fallarbor town
  • Lavaridge town
  • Fortree city
  • Lilycove city
  • Mossdeep city
  • Sootopolis city
  • Evergrande city
  • Pacifidlog city

I recommend checking off each city you visit. This would make it easier to keep track of your progress.

Once again, I am extremely sorry about this frustrating experience. However, there appears to be no error in the database concerning your account, and the quest should be working properly.