Can't fight entei.

Amit2003

snip

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your issue was looked into. Could you please enter the Bell Tower Basement (Ecruteak City), and look for the Legendary Dogs there? You should be able to fight the Legendary Dogs, afterwards. If this does not help, please make sure to talk to Scientist Rey in the same building, aswell.

I hope that resolves your issue, if it does not, please let me know. I hope that you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your issue was looked into. Could you please enter the Bell Tower Basement (Ecruteak City), and look for the Legendary Dogs there? You should be able to fight the Legendary Dogs, afterwards. If this does not help, please make sure to talk to Scientist Rey in the same building, aswell.

I hope that resolves your issue, if it does not, please let me know. I hope that you have a great day.

Kind regards, Noxious

I talked to scientist rey after i finish fighting ho oh but where is supposed to be the legendary dogs in there?

I talked to scientist rey after i finish fighting ho oh but where is supposed to be the legendary dogs in there?

Hey!

The Legendary Dogs are located in the following place: Click Here. You can go there by bypassing Scientist Ray and bypassing the other NPCs on the lower floor. They should be in the top right corner of the map Bell Tower.

I hope that this resolved your issue. Please let me know if it did not do so.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Glad that we were able to resolve your issue. I will be locking this thread now. Good luck with your Legendary Dog!

Kind regards, Noxious

- Locked as resolved. -

spacer.png