Do i really have to start yhe story from beginning [LOCKED]

Kandoo94

On that account, you already had progress?

If that was the case, you probably merged your account improperly. There also an FAQ. If you didn't followed it, then yeah...

Would recommend getting in touch with a staff member by either waiting for one to see this thread or making a post in the General Complaint Area which I posted below.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/general-complaint-area.38/

I just noticed you previously made a thread about your issues and a staff member (@@Menrva) assisted you.

You would have to do the story again as stated in the Merging FAQ Errors as when improperly merging kinda messes with your account.

(Hence why the dashboard prompts tell you that you must pay attention when merging in the first place in the Account Dashboard.)

Q: I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!

A: This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff can assist and unmerge your account if you chose the wrong server as main; note however that this offer is only valable once and exclusively if you never traded on Silver server. In the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items.

Edited by Piine

Hey after not playing for a long time i came back to see that red server is not there anymore, soo i merged the servers but when i enter the game i realised i have to start the story from the beginning?

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience.

Your progress was on Blue server; if you've chosen Red as main server when merging, and since you haven't traded yet on Silver, then I can offer you to unmerge your account so you can do so again, choosing the right server as main, this time.

As stated in the FAQ Piine linked:

Q: I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!

A: This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff can assist and unmerge your account if you chose the wrong server as main; note however that this offer is only valable once and exclusively if you never traded on Silver server. In the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items.

Otherwise, also as mentioned in that FAQ, you can keep playing like this, doing the story again, but keeping your items and such -except those you were wearing on Blue.

Please tell me your choice, whether I forward your request to Admins or not; I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience.

Your progress was on Blue server; if you've chosen Red as main server when merging, and since you haven't traded yet on Silver, then I can offer you to unmerge your account so you can do so again, choosing the right server as main, this time.

As stated in the FAQ Piine linked:

Otherwise, also as mentioned in that FAQ, you can keep playing like this, doing the story again, but keeping your items and such -except those you were wearing on Blue.

Please tell me your choice, whether I forward your request to Admins or not; I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime

Thank i for replying i would likr to unmerge it pls

Thank i for replying i would likr to unmerge it pls

Yeah, I just realized you are the same whose request already got forwarded to Admins earlier, when you made your first post, that Piine also realized whilst I was writing my reply, and edited his accordingly.

Menrva will get back to you on your initial thread once the request has been fulfilled. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Have a nice day,

- Locked -