kings rock

Alden123

As far as I know, you can dig for Kings Rock in Johto/Kanto Dig Spots.

Don't think you can get them from Hoenn in any way as far as I know, though you can probably buy one for 5k from another user who can go through all regions.

how can i find kings rock in hoen please

Hello there, i would like to inform you that, in my knowledge, the Kings Rock item can be obtained in Hoenn just with 5 PVP Coins from the PVP Coins Shop in Mauville.

If you can't move outside Hoenn to reach the location where you can get it, you can even decide to buy one from other players.

In case you will need it in the future, you can find the Items Guide and all their location at > THIS LINK <

- - - - -

However, if you are interested, these are all the locations where it is possible to obtain the item Kings Rock in PRO:

king'srock.pngKings Rock

Effect: Grants moves a chance (10%) of causing the target Pokémon to flinch. This chance is affected by Serene Grace.

Causes Pok%C3%A9monicon_061.pngPoliwhirl to evolve into Pok%C3%A9monicon_186.pngPolitoed when traded while holding it;

causes Pok%C3%A9monicon_079.pngSlowpoke to evolve into Pok%C3%A9monicon_199.pngSlowking when traded while holding it.

Working: Yes.

- At any pvp-coin shop for 5 pvp-coins (Vermillion, Blackthorn, Mauvile and Canalave).

- Sevii Island 7, Mt. Moon 1F (First spot), Route 14 - Dig Spots.

- Possible boss reward by Pewdie and Diepy

- May held by some Pokémon:

Kings Rock,Berry Forest,Slowbro,Land
Kings Rock,Berry Forest,Slowbro,Water
Kings Rock,Cape Brink,Slowbro,Land
Kings Rock,Cape Brink,Slowbro,Water
Kings Rock,Ecruteak City,Poliwhirl,Land
Kings Rock,Ecruteak City,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Effort Wald,Politoed,Water
Kings Rock,Effort Wald,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Fuchsia City,Politoed,Land
Kings Rock,Fuchsia City,Politoed,Water
Kings Rock,Icefall Cave Entrance,Poliwhirl,Land
Kings Rock,Icefall Cave Entrance,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Ilex Forest,Poliwag,Land
Kings Rock,Ilex Forest,Poliwag,Water
Kings Rock,Mt Silver Lower Mountainside,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Route 10,Poliwag,Water
Kings Rock,Route 10,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Route 22,Poliwhirl,Land
Kings Rock,Route 22,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Route 30,Poliwhirl,Land
Kings Rock,Route 30,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Route 31,Poliwag,Water
Kings Rock,Route 42,Poliwag,Land
Kings Rock,Route 42,Poliwag,Water
Kings Rock,Route 43,Politoed,Land
Kings Rock,Route 43,Politoed,Water
Kings Rock,Route 44,Poliwag,Land
Kings Rock,Route 44,Poliwag,Water
Kings Rock,Route 44,Poliwhirl,Land
Kings Rock,Route 44,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Route 6,Poliwag,Water
Kings Rock,Ruins Of Alph,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Safari Johto Grass And Swamp Zone,Politoed,Land
Kings Rock,Violet City,Poliwag,Land
Kings Rock,Violet City,Poliwag,Water
Kings Rock,Violet City,Poliwhirl,Land
Kings Rock,Violet City,Poliwhirl,Water
Kings Rock,Viridian City,Poliwhirl,Land
Kings Rock,Viridian City,Poliwhirl,Water

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

how can i find kings rock in hoen please

Hi there. There are many ways to obtain The King's Rock. For Hoenn specifically, you can only purchase it through PvP Masters for 5 PvP coins. You get 1 PvP Coin per win in Ranked PvP. However, once you are able to leave Hoenn, you can get them from wild Hawlucha, Poliwhirl, Politoed, and Poliwag at the locations listed below. These locations are more updated than the ones Heiwajima have provided. They have an 8% chance to hold this item for non-MS spawns and a 10% chance to hold this item for MS-spawns. You can use moves like Theif or covet to take these items from them or you can use Frisk to detect if a pokemon is holding the item. You can also get them from Diggable Patches at the locations listed above or by buying it in Johto Slowpoke Well.

Kings Rock
#Pokemon   Map                                Area                   Daytime  Rarity  MS   Level
Hawlucha   Route 224                          Land                   M/D/N    Tier 8  Yes  30-34
Politoed   Fuchsia City                       Fish (Super Rod)       M/D/N    Tier 7  Yes  20
Politoed   Safari Johto Grass And Swamp Zone  Land                   M/D/N    Tier 8  No   17-21
Poliwag    Ecruteak City                      Surf/Fish (Old Rod)    M/D/N    Tier 1  No   15-25
Poliwag    Violet City                        Fish (Good Rod)        M/N      Tier 1  No   10-14
Poliwhirl  Ecruteak City                      Surf/Fish (Super Rod)  M/D/N    Tier 4  No   15-25
Poliwhirl  Route 44                           Land                   M/D/N    Tier 4  No   18-20
Poliwhirl  Violet City                        Fish (Super Rod)       N        Tier 4  No   10-14
Poliwhirl  Viridian City                      Fish (Super Rod)       N        Tier 4  No   13-18

Hope this helps you further. Let me know if you need anything else.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

i dont can do this with pvp points because i need 6 pikemons to lvl 100 and i dont have this can i find king stone in a city or anything else please help me

As stated previously, PvP Coins are the only way to get it in Hoenn. The other methods were already stated previously. Nevertheless, you can always buy the item in the in-game trade chat from other players who may be able to bring the King's Rock to you in Hoenn.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.