Merged Red server with Silver and can't get into game.

Rrrgamer84

Merged Red server with Silver and can't get into game. Whenever I try to login to Silver it says "Invalid Username or Password".

This is not true as I recently reset my password and logged in on the web browser to merge my accounts.

Also, whenever I select the Gold server right after it proceeds to start a new game.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Merged Red server with Silver and can't get into game. Whenever I try to login to Silver it says "Invalid Username or Password".

This is not true as I recently reset my password and logged in on the web browser to merge my accounts.

Also, whenever I select the Gold server right after it proceeds to start a new game.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello there,

From what you say, it seems like you merged succesfully your account, however It is possible that the problem is still your password containing a not-allowed character (eg. # or ^ ).

FAQ

• Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!
    A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

In order to fix that, log in the > DASHBOARD < and change your password choosing an alphanumerical one ( characters from A to Z and 0 to 9 )

For any other info or issue related to the merge, you can check the > Common Merge Errors: FAQ < and > Server Merge FAQ <

About Gold server, i would like to inform you that your progress on Gold and Silver are separated, so if you have never played before on Gold/Yellow you will have to start a new adventure from zero.

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita