Character Customization Didn't Save

Phil0sopher

Hi!

When I started the game (a few days ago) I started my profile and set up all my character customizations, but when I hit continue they didn't save. (I had to hurry and keep playing because I didn't want my friend to get too far ahead of me ;))

Any how, here's my proof! Been chilling as this bald boi. Thanks for the help!

PRO64_2018-10-20_22-47-37.png.b655451595f69ce6759fbeedbcaa7cd3.png

Hi!

When I started the game (a few days ago) I started my profile and set up all my character customizations, but when I hit continue they didn't save. (I had to hurry and keep playing because I didn't want my friend to get too far ahead of me ;))

[ATTACH=full]50602[/ATTACH]

Hi there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.

However, i would like to inform you that in the game there is an item available for players called Magic Mirror that will permit you to change your appearance.

This item can be obtained either in the coins shop at a price of 50 Coins, or bought from another player since the item can be traded.

Furthermore, on PRO you will have many chances to obtain different hats by completing some small side-quest:

You even have access to different in-game shops that sell hats in change of in-game currency, two of them will require Membership and the other two won't.

• The Membership ones are located in:
    • Route 12 House, under Lavender Town
    • Olivine City

[*]The non-membership ones are located in:

• Lavender Town
    • Ecruteak City

Hope this can help, have a great day !

Edited by Keita

Hi!

[ATTACH=full]50602[/ATTACH]

Hi there. I've checked on the Character Customization and there doesn't seem to be an error with saving your character. Therefore, the error must've been due to minor lag on your end, or human error wherein you accidentally saved without choosing a hairstyle. Unfortunately with that, I can't really fix your character for you as there isn't an error from our side of Character Customization. Nevertheless, as stated above, you can always get a Magic Mirror from others in-game. It can also be purchased for 50 coins at the coin shop. You can get coins through other players in the form of Coin Capsules, donating $5, or through different Events.

Going back, I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

So there's no way y'all can just hook me up with a Magic Mirror? Even if it was clientside lag?

It wasn't just the hair that didn't save, it was all of it.

Thanks for the help, anyhow.

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a Magic Mirror for you as it would be unfair to others who have accepted their losses due to a similar mistake and/or error. There's also no way for us to prove that the error came from our end and not yours. Really sorry to disappoint you, hope you understand. Will leave this open if you want to say anything else.

I accept defeat.

But here's some logic from the whiny little kid side of me who still wants his way (feel free to completely disregard this.)

If someone's order at a restaurant got messed up, would the restaurant decide it's not fair to fix it since some other customers decided to accept their losses?

Furthermore, I submit that it definitely was a client-side error, as opposed to server-side or a misclick.

Again, feel free to disregard this and move on with your day :)

I accept defeat.

But here's some logic from the whiny little kid side of me who still wants his way (feel free to completely disregard this.)

If someone's order at a restaurant got messed up, would the restaurant decide it's not fair to fix it since some other customers decided to accept their losses?

Furthermore, I submit that it definitely was a client-side error, as opposed to server-side or a misclick.

Again, feel free to disregard this and move on with your day :)

Hi there. Unfortunately, although it is a similiar analogy, we prefer to be as fair as we can here at PRO. I'm really sorry that you've had to experience this nevertheless. You're always free to change your character when you get the chance to get yourself a Magic Mirror. Nevertheless, as I've answered your question and nothing further can be done of it, I'll now lock this thread. Once again, I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand.

Good luck and have a great day!