Pokemon Revolution Online vs. PokeOne

Blackkermit

I'm not trying to advertise in any way, I'm just curious about this topic. Did the other game steal models and textures from PRO? Someone told me an Ex-Staff member of PRO started working on Pokeone and that's why it uses stuff from this game, but I was just wondering if there is beef or lore to similar used assets.

Founder and Dev of this game is also Founder and Dev of PokeOne, so non of that stuff is true.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

But Prehax why did he/she leave?

Ask Shane personally, probably ur best bet. He is the Founder of both games, which are quite different so I do not really understand what should be copied, besides some Shop Items.

Discord: Chris'#7430

But Prehax why did he/she leave?

I wasn't aware of the fact that he left, I still see him under the staff tab which implies he is still here

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.